- Final portfolio submitted via Google Drive and / or brought to class on USB. It should include
- Wunderkammer, Trailer, Commercial, & Water Story (or another trailer)
- label all files firstname_lastname_# (i.e. steve_snell_1)
- All respective Brush Creek Film Festival projects finished (lanyard, button, t-shirt, award, etc.)
- Brush Creek ‘Commercial’ ready for review. Bring on USB / Send via Google Drive before class
- Brush Creek Film Fest Committee work
- Progress towards Brush Creek Trailer ‘re-edit’
- Progress towards Brush Creek Commercial
- Brush Creek Film Fest Committee work (need posters / website)
- ‘Brush Creek Film Fest’ Trailer on blog and brought to class as .MP4
- Preliminary research, storyboard, etc. for ‘Brush Creek Commercial’ on respective wall space and blog (more in-depth presentation on Tuesday)
- Both ‘Wunderkammer’ videos posted to blog to blog for review.
- Post 3 of your favorite video commercials. Write short statement as to why.
- ‘Remarkable Brush Creek’ & ‘Brush Creek Wunderkammer’ draft sequences posted to blog via YouTube or Vimeo.
- Sequence of ‘water sources’ demo posted to blog. Export @ 1080 x 1920 H.264
- Help session tomorrow at Noon for those that need it
- Bring appropriate clothing for Brush Creek Field Trip! (warm & weatherproof)
- Create personal class blog and send Steve the link by 11 AM
- Research Brush Creek online. Find at least 3 ‘remarkable’ facts & rumors relating to the creek. Generate three questions of your own. Post to your blog. (9 total)
- Typed & Printed ‘Competencies and Capabilities list’ (what can you do / what can you do well?)
- Formatted, typed, and printed as a list, generate a substantive response to the following:
- What physical competencies and capabilities do you have?
- Driving a car, long distance running, skateboarding, dancing, etc.
- What technical skills and capabilities do you have?
- computer, software, camera equip., etc.
- Other capabilities? (intellectual, social, public speaking, etc.)
- Do not state the obvious (eating/sleeping) and humor is less interesting…